[ad#ad-1]Ten years have passed since the September 11 attacks on America. Even now, debunking the 9/11 conspiracy remains the front page story of hundreds of newspapers and magazines. Documentaries were made with the main subject being the September 11 conspiracy. Yet, the truth is still far from being revealed. A lot of strange, unexplained things keep the conspiracy theory advocates focused on the 9/11 attacks and place the 9/11 conspiracy in the top 10 conspiracies of all time. Let’s review the facts that lay at the bottom of all 9/11 conspiracies.
The Cover Up
There has never been an independent inquiry into the events of 9/11. Despite two years of repeated attempts by the families of the victims of 9/11, there has never been an independent investigation of what really happened on that day. This is one of the reasons why conspiracy theorists tend to believe there was a government cover up. Also,
- both President Bush and Vice-President Cheney took extraordinary steps to limit any investigation into the events of 9/11;
- all of the steel from the Twin Towers was shipped out of the country before any investigation was held;
- the NTSB never held inquiries into any of the 4 plane crashes, as required by law, and the FBI is withholding the data from the airliner’s flight recorders.
The media says that Osama bin Laden carried out the 9/11 massacre from the caves of Afghanistan, yet after a supposedly thorough investigation, the FBI says they have not uncovered a single piece of paper that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot.
8 of the hijackers were not even on the planes and another 7 of them were alive and well after the 9/11 attacks. Many of them were even trained at US Military bases.
There are strong ties between bin Laden and the US government. According to CIA expert Mike Ruppert: “Historically, it is extremely well documented that Osama bin Laden is and was a creation of the Central Intelligence Agency in the 1980′s when he joined with Mujahedeen Freedom fighters in Afghanistan.” Even more, George W. Bush was a close business associate with the bin Laden family.
The conclusion is that there were strong ties between Osama bin Laden and the US government.
The Twin Towers Collapse
The Twin Towers didn’t collapse, they exploded outwards; parts of the buildings were ejected as far as 70m before they began to fall, and the buildings’ concrete was reduced to fine dust. This guides us to the next question: What really made the Twin Towers collapse?
- no steel structured skyscraper in history has collapsed due to fire;
- the steel support columns in the sub-basement of the Twin Towers were melted, and five weeks later, were still pools of molten steel;
- the temperatures measured at the core of the rubble, five days later, exceeded the maximum temperature of a kerosene fire;
- the maximum temperature of a kerosene fire is insufficient to melt steel; to use jet fuel to melt steel would be an amazing discovery.
WTC Building 7 Collapse
The 47 story World Trade Center Building Number 7 was leveled in 8 seconds. Seven hours after the Twin Towers collapsed the WTC 7 building collapsed. The WTC 7 was not hit by any plane, nor sustained any significant damage during the collapse of the two towers before. So, why did building 7 collapse?
- photos taken before the collapse show that there was no major fire in the building;
- the building near WTC 7, Verizon’s building, had minimal damage although it was the same distance away from the Twins;
- the videos recorded clearly show that instead of a collapse caused by fire it looks suspiciously like a controlled demolition.
The Pentagon Attack
They say an airliner crashed into the Pentagon. If this is what happened, why isn’t there airliner debris in the photos of the pentagon crash? The answer is: the Pentagon attack was not from a Boeing.
- the FBI is withholding 2 videos that may show what really hit the Pentagon, and the photos from the DoD Pentagon security camera have been falsified;
- there was no airliner debris at the Pentagon, and the deep and focused damage to the building could not be from an airliner crash;
- the entire plane and its contents was consumed by fire, which would be the first time in aviation history, and defy laws of physics.
- the FBI rushed to seize video recorded of the crash at a gas station within minutes of the attack.
These are only a few pieces of the 9/11 conspiracy puzzle. There are thousands and thousands of other facts and clear evidence that show that the events are questionable. All of these make conspiracy theorists very suspicious and rightfully so.
Are these all coincidences? Unlikely. The Patriot Act followed after the 9/11 events, and the War on Freedom begun.