In response to recent anti-immigration comments by the eurosceptic UK Independence Party, Romanian newspaper Gandul has launched a tongue-in-cheek ad campaign to promote British tourism to the eastern European country. Featuring the tag line “We may not like Britain, but you’ll love Romania!” the ads eviscerate stereotypes of British life from bland cuisine to bad weather.
- Interview with Chris Stedman, Author of ‘Faitheist’
- Medicine’s Big New Battleground: Does Mental Illness Really Exist?
- It Was the Devil Who Sent Me: Leonarda Ferreira Paixão and the Skulls of Sao Paulo
- App Scans Grocery Store Items To Identify Monsanto Products
- Sangreal, The Holy Grail: Recovering the Cosmic Science of Antiquity – Part 1